This is the first workshop in the Ground Combative Class. This class will cover how to escape if someone has you pinned to the ground. These techniques can be used both in the ring or in a street self-defense scenario.
Saturday, July 21, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
The Traditional Wing Chun Kung Fu Academy
3747 Church Rd., Suite 4, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Checks, cash or credit cards accepted/www.traditionalwingchun.com for PayPal payments.
$50.00 p/p/Fees are non-refundable
The Techniques covered will be:
• The trap and roll escape if someone has you grabbed by the chest or is choking you with one or both hands.
• How to escape from the mount position if someone is punching you.
• How to escape from the mount position if someone has you in a head lock on the ground.
• How to get pass the open guard position.
• Reflex development drills.