MASTER KEITH MAZZA’S HERBAL MEDICINE SEMINAR
Sunday, October 28, 2018 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Traditional Wing Chun Kung Fu Academy
3747 Church Rd., Suite 4, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Checks, cash or credit cards accepted/www.traditionalwingchun.comfor PayPal payments. Pre-paid – $150.00 per person or $175.00 at the door/Fees are non refundable
This Seminar will focus on the Introduction to Herbal Medicine. This Seminar will cover what herbs are and how they work. The different understandings of herbal medicine. TCM, AYURVEDA and European.
- Herbal Teas and Tinctures
- How to choose the best herbs
- How to store herbs
- Decoction and infusion
- Syrups and topical application
- Herbal actions (how different herbs function based on their properties)
- Natural medicines around us from the forest and the ocean
- Native American herbs
- How to choose specific herbs based on your illness
Handouts will be given. Over thirty formulas will be included for different types of healing, broken down step by step on how to formulate them. A list of reputable herb suppliers will also be provided to help you begin your journey in the study of herbs.
No prior Herbal Medicine knowledge required to attend.