MASTER KEITH MAZZA’S
CROSS ARM CHI SAO FOR COMBAT SEMINAR
Sunday, November 12, 2017
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Connecticut Traditional Wing Chun Kung Fu Academy
Checks, cash or credit cards accepted
Pre-paid – $100.00 per person or $125.00 at the door/Fees are non-refundable
This Seminar will cover:
All aspects of cross arm chi sao for both arm and leg techniques.
- Moving from cross hand to parallel hand chi sao in combination.
- How to develop combinations of 5 or more techniques with both attack and defense.
- How to effectively use your legs for countering kicking and bridging techniques.
- How to re-engage your opponent effectively after contact has been broken.
- Bridging the gap effectively from both an offensive and defensive position.
- All drills will be shown from pre-contact as well as chi sao.
- How to develop your own chi sao combinations for combat.
Beginner through advanced students are welcome to attend!